January 28, 2021
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter “ GDPR ”)
This information document is provided by the company Techyon S.r.l. (VAT n° 10642430960), with registered office in Milan at Via Giovanni Battista Sammartini 33, as data controller (hereinafter the “Controller”) of the processing of personal data (hereinafter the " Processing ").
a) the Processing that sees you as "User" will be carried out for the following purposes:
- sending commercial communications via email and/or by telephone, on the basis of art. 6, co. 1, lett. f) of the GDPR, that is the legitimate interest of the Controller, which intends to protect its rights and interests provided by the relevant provision of the Guarantor Authority;
- for newsletter sending, according to art. 6, co. 1, lett. a) of GDPR
|Category of data processed||Types of data|
|Personal data||Name, surname, address, telephone number, tax code, email address|
|Data processors and individuals authorised to process such data||Fulfilment of contractual obligations|
|Accounting/tax firm||Fulfilment of statutory fiscal obligations|
|Credit institutions, payment institutions, banks, postal services and insurance||Management of payments and insurance policies|
|Outside experts, professionals||Fulfilment of legal obligations other than tax obligations|
|Public Authority||Fulfilment of legal obligations|
- for the sending of commercial communications on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller and personal data will be kept for 24 months.
- for newsletter sending the data will be kept for 24 months.
e) personal data will be processed on paper, in addition to digital media and electronic means of communication, without this involving an automated process;
f) personal data will not be disseminated;
g) the Controller, in compliance with art. 32 of the GDPR, has appropriate security measures in relation to the processing put in place so as to ensure its confidentiality, the integrity and availability of personal data and requires those to whom such data are communicated to take appropriate security measures in act;
h) the User, pursuant to art. 15 and following of the GDPR, has the right to exercise the following rights:
- the right to be informed that there is an ongoing processing of data concerning him and, if so, access to the personal data processed;
- right to rectification of personal data;
- right to erasure (right to oblivion) of personal data concerning him;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data concerning him;
- right to data portability in order to receive, or have transmitted to another data controller, personal data concerning him in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to make a complaint with the competent authorities concerning a breach of the processing of personal data.