Policy for the Processing of Personal Data in accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter "GDPR")
This information is provided by Pirate Rocket S.r.l. (VAT number 02644170033) and by Techyon S.r.l. (VAT number 10642430960), with legal address in Milan at Via Giovanni Battista Sammartini, 33, as Joint Controllers (hereinafter the "Joint Controllers") of the processing of personal data (hereinafter the "Processing").
a) The Processing in which you are listed as a "Data Subject" shall be carried out for the following purposes:
- the management of the candidature and the performance of personnel search and selection activities carried out by the Joint Controllers on their own behalf or for group companies, on the basis of Article 6.1 (b), of the GDPR;
- the management of future applications or search and selection activities, on the basis of article 6.1 (b) of the GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the Joint Controllers to process the data in relation to their own activity.
|Category of data processed||Data types|
|Identification data||Name, surname, residence/address, e-mail address, telephone number, tax code, e-mail, CV, photo|
|Category of recipients||Purpose|
|Data controllers, persons authorised to process data||Search and selection on own account or on behalf of group companies|
- for the management of applications and the performance of personnel search and selection activities by the Joint Controllers or by the group companies, the data will be kept for the period necessary for recruitment;
- for the management of future applications or search and selection activities, the data shall be kept for a period of 10 (ten) years, in compliance with the reasonable expectations of the data subjects.
e) personal data shall be processed in paper form, as well as by digital and telematic means of communication, without involving automated decision-making;
f) personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties not authorised to process them;
g) the Joint Controllers, in compliance with art. 32 of the GDPR, provide themselves with the appropriate security measures in relation to the Processing carried out, so as to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data, and requires the parties to whom such data is communicated to adopt the appropriate security measures in turn;
h) Data Subjects affected by the Processing, in accordance with art. 15 et seq. of the GDPR, are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- right to be informed that data processing is in progress concerning him/her and, if so, to have access to the personal data processed;
- right to rectification of personal data;
- right to erasure (right to be forgotten) of personal data concerning him/her;
- right to the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him/her;
- right to data portability to receive, or have transmitted to another Controller, personal data concerning him/her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- right to object to the processing of personal data;
- right to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities about a personal data processing breach.
The Data Subject may also, at any time, contact the DPO by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected]