Techyon is the first Head Hunter which exclusively specializes in the search and selection of senior professionals and managers in the Information Technology field. Our Recruitment Engineers select the best IT profiles for prestigious IT consulting firms, banks, service companies, manufacturing groups, start-ups of excellence and digital DNA companies.
About the Company: for an innovative and digital company, our Recruitment Engineers are looking for a NOC Manager.
- Coordinate the NOC Team, including supervision, scheduling, professional development and discipline;
- Design, implement and enforce the policies, procedures and best practices for the NOC team;
- Establish performance objectives and reviews with all team members;
- Plan, organize, schedule, and supervise the day-to-day NOC support activities, including troubleshooting and service issues;
- Ensure that the client networking system runs efficiently without interruption;
- Ensure continual process improvement within the NOC, including but not limited to automation of NOC tasks and reporting, implementation of enterprise-wide monitoring initiatives, and routine administration tasks;
- In coordination with Provision manager and SOC manager, definition of the standard configuration for the implantation of new equipment in clients;
- Handle escalations and manage support from different levels;
- Manage tools, systems and procedures to ensure dynamic management of issues and customer management;
- Remote administration, configuration and operation of perimeter security devices (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, UTMs, VPN concentrators, Proxies, Content filtering, network antivirus, anti-spam, WAF, anti DDoS,…), as well as monitoring on web sites’ security;
- Cloud Security Management.