Techyon is the first Head Hunter which exclusively specializes in the search and selection of professionals and managers in the Information Technology field. Our Recruitment Engineers select the best IT profiles for prestigious IT consulting firms, banks, service companies, manufacturing groups, start-ups of excellence and digital DNA companies.
About the Company: for an innovative and digital reality, our Recruitment Engineers are looking for a SOC Manager (Rome).
- Lead the SOC team investigations;
- Coordinate the SOC Team, including supervision, scheduling, professional development and discipline;
- Design, implement and enforce the policies, procedures and best practices for the SOC team;
- Establish performance objectives and reviews with all team members;
- Plan, organize, schedule, and supervise the day-to-day SOC support activities;
- Ensure continual process improvement within the SOC, including but not limited to automation of SOC tasks and reporting, implementation of enterprise-wide monitoring initiatives, and routine administration tasks;
- In coordination with Provision manager and NOC manager, definition of the standard configuration for the implantation of new equipment in clients;
- Handle escalations and manage support from different levels;
- Coordinate the interaction of L3 SOC operators, DFIR leader, CTI leader, and threat hunters.
- Interface with C-suite level customers on a routine basis.
- Review incident, digital forensics, threat hunting and intelligence reports.
- Develops and executes crisis communications;
- Measures SOC performance metrics and communicates to business leaders;
- Provide timely and relevant updates to appropriate stakeholders and decision makers.